We are aware that ending all of our current Covid safety protocols is understandably likely to cause anxiety and apprehension for some of our members. We are therefore taking a cautious and phased approach to managing the lifting of Covid related safety protocols in our You Fit clubs. The most important thing is to reassure members and our teams that our clubs continue to be safe, and we are being careful in our approach.
- We will be increasing slightly the club and activity capacities for each specific area of the club, but we won’t be immediately returning to full club capacities.
- We be keeping in place for the time-being our head-count system to manage club and activity capacities.
- Pre-booking procedures for activities will remain in place where they have been introduced.
- We will continue to provide hand-sanitizer stations throughout the club.
- Cleaning stations in the gym and exercise studios will stay.
- At reception, our screens will remain in place at this time.
- We will continue to display the NHS Test & Trace QR codes for customers wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app, and encourage our members to continue to do so at this stage.
- The wearing of masks in our public areas will no longer be mandated, but please do so if you feel more comfortable and safe wearing one.
- We will continue to maintain our enhanced cleaning procedures, ventilations standards, and adherence to all government and industry guidelines.
We have been appreciative and impressed with the way in which our members have supported our social distancing and additional hygiene & safety measures in club. We would like to thank all of our members for their continued support as we navigate this change together.